Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Under The Tuscan Sun

Sunflower (3)
Sunflower (3),
Pic. originally uploaded by smallchih.


If you have read my profile you would have seen that one of my favorite movies is 'Under The Tuscan Sun'. I'm always borrowing it from the library. One of these days I'm going to buy it. Anyway, it is based on a non-fiction book by Frances Mayes, titled "Under The Tuscan Sun", go figure. It is totally fantastic. If you haven't read it I would Highly recommend it. It creates fantastic visual pictures with her descriptions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that movie and I love it! It's such a great chick flick!!!

Rayne said...

I thought I had read that book or seen the movie, the title sounded so familiar to me. Turns out I was thinking of a British Mystery series that takes place in Africa and has Sun in the title but for the life of me I can't remember the rest of it. I just read the description for the book Under The Tuscan Sun and it sounds really good. I'm going to have to add it to my list.