Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Obituaries

Something funny happened today at work. One of the carriers at the newspaper where I work came in and asked for an extra copy of today's paper. He wanted to look at the obituaries.

He asked me, "Where are the obituaries?" I had to admit that although I work for a newspaper, I don't always read it all the way through. I didn't know where the obits were in our newspaper.

I'm sure you are familiar with the fact that many newspapers are broken down into sections, such as "Midlands, Sports, and Living".

I commented, "Wouldn't it be kind of ironic if the obituaries were in the 'Living' section?"

2 comments:

Rayne said...

So? Where are the obituaries? Are they in the Living section?

B. Fred said...

I found out afterwards that they are in the Midlands section.